Monday, October 22, 2007

Rejuvination via Jubilee!!

I am so excited. I didn't think I would be able to go on our planned beach trip to enjoy Jubilee at my Church in Myrtle Beach. But, no matter what the docs say..I AM GOING! I need it, more than ever. I need my heart and soul filled with joy and peace and healing from all the prayers, songs, sermons and miracles that happen at Jubilee. It is an amazing time, you can feel God moving and I never leave the same.

A bunch of women from my family are going. Mom, Lisa, Lori, Louise, Courtney, Gladys, Nancy, Lena and a few others I hope are going on November 6th until the 11th. Some of the men folk will be coming down for the weekend, but for the week days we are going to shop in the morning and shout in the evening. I think this will be a real bonding time too with a lot of the Christian women in my family. I have so much love and respect for these women already, I can't wait to get to spend time with them other than a get together.

I surely need all of this, I know mom does. I need time with Leslie too, my heart misses her so much. I miss having that friend that you can sit on the couch with your hair pulled back, t-shirt, shorts and just talk. They were our biggest negative on our list when we moved back home. I knew I would miss them, I just never dreamed it would hurt and make me want to move back so bad. I know we can't, but I never say never. I want one night at least to spend with them. I need that AHHH of a Christian friend who shares my faith and beliefs, who has been there for me so much, who shared her son with me .... I miss him so much too. He is precious and says my name and Scotts so sweeeetly.

Money will be tight, but worth every penny!

No comments:

Post a Comment