Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Welcome to the world...Clark and Addison!

Today, my friend Jami had her babies. It has been a very scary few days, her blood pressure was up and she was getting dizzy. She went to the hospital on Sunday and after debating what to do for a day or so...they delivered the babies by c-section this morning. Clark, he weighted 5 pounds 11 ounces and Addison...she weighed 5 pounds 13 ounces. She is older by 3 minutes I believe! It is hard to believe they are here...she was a few days over 35 weeks. They are both doing good, Clark had some breathing issues, but has recovered fast.

Jami and CJ are already great parents to Alec and Ally...and now, with these two...wow, gonna have their hands full. I am just soooo very happy for them. I talked to Jami yesterday and heard Addisons heartbeat, then today....I returned her call and I heard Addison cry :) I can't wait to see pictures.

What a blessing this is for Jami...for us all really. So out of the Divas...we have 2 boys and 2 girls...Hayden and Madie born to Laura and Pennie are the other too...and ooo so precious are they! Everyday I become more and more greatful for these friendships and I hope they all know that.

SOOoooo HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLARK AND ADDISON...welcome to the world...you both and your mommy will be in my prayers....always. I can't wait to hug you both....

No comments:

Post a Comment