Thursday, November 30, 2006

Why?

I don't even know where to start. I don't understand, so how do I put my thoughts into some sort of structure to get them here?

Scott fasted and prayed for a week for his job to allow him to work from home. I don't know how I could have prayed any harder or differently. I even took the step of faith that God was going to give us this and turned my resignation in at work. What more could we do to show God that out of anything we have asked and prayed for, this was more than a want...this was a need. Yet, Scott got the reply today to his request...denied. I don't understand.

I can't even finish my thoughts. I really believed this was going to happen...I believed with everything in me. I believed we would be home for Christmas. I believed that we would be starting the foster/adoption process soon as we got settled. I believed. I BELIEVED.

No comments:

Post a Comment