Monday, April 16, 2007

Family weekend!

We had such a great time with all of our family. Scott's brother came by and I don't think he knew what to think! He had been to a few dinners and things but this was the real thing, music, tons of family, food and just plain ole country folk. I would have to think anyone on the outside looking in would be envious of how special our families are. Though we don't get together enough...when we do, there is such a ease about it. I am so blessed with my wonderful family. Next time there will be a BIG photo of everyone...didn't have the room inside the house and it was raining.

There are pictures here: http://ponspics.blogspot.com/ Much easier to post them there and not make this blog so huge :) That is the plan anyways.

I made mom a blog as well, her link is on the side. She has read it and I think everything that is there before the doctors visit. She is so touched to know that people are thinking of her and praying for her. I have gotten a few emails I think I will post there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment