Wednesday, June 06, 2007

And the dream goes on...

I had a dream last night that was as real as me typing right now. I dreamed that I was pregnant having lots and lots of morning sickness. I gave birth to a white headed little boy that was beautiful! I could feel it in my arms when I woke up early this morning....I was in the bed at the hospital when I started waking up and I was holding my arms like he was really there. It was about 4 am, I just rolled over and cried myself back to sleep. No way I could have awoken Scott to tell him, he has such a long drive to work and home, he needed his sleep. I don't think I dreamed the rest of the night. I woke up when Scott did and didn't go back to sleep.

As heartbreaking as the dream was, it sparked that desire to try and try again. SOooo I am back to charting and temping and all that jazz.

I think having that spark of hope keeps me going, even though it has never delivered anything but heart break and disappointment.

Liking my new background as well.....very different!

1 comment:

  1. I have had those dreams, and I aremember the heartache when you wake up. I so hope that the dream comes true for you and Scott soon! Kick that insurance coverage into gear!!

    ReplyDelete