Wednesday, June 27, 2007

MRI...

Had my MRI on Monday, I don't know what will happen...my appointment with the back doctor is July 10th. I wasn't sure what doctor to see, I tried to call my brother to find out who he used and could never get an answer so I just went with who the ER doctor recommended.

The pain is getting to be unbearable. The numbness, the pins and needles and the pain are more intense than anything I have ever felt. You can definitely see one herniated disc and the one that was worse last MRI is about the same or a little worse, the one above it is the one that has herniated and it wasn't too bad last time. He wanted to do surgery then, I put him off so I am sure this doctor will want to too...and I can't deal with this pain any longer. It is affecting me physically and emotionally. My sugars are out the roof...haven't seen them below 215 in 2 weeks. That alone scares me, along with my blood pressure 160's/100's. It scares me.

I have an appointment as well with a new primary doctor on July 30th. Mom and Johnny see him, and mom says he is wonderful. So, hopefully he will be able to get all my issues under control.

I was reminded of this song today...


O soul, are you weary and troubled?
No light in the darkness you see?
There’s light for a look at the Savior,
And life more abundant and free!

Turn your eyes upon Jesus,
Look full in His wonderful face,
And the things of earth will grow strangely dim,
In the light of His glory and grace.

Through death into life everlasting
He passed, and we follow Him there;
O’er us sin no more hath dominion—
For more than conquerors we are!

His Word shall not fail you—He promised;
Believe Him, and all will be well:
Then go to a world that is dying,
His perfect salvation to tell!

I have been looking for my strength in Scott, my parents, my family and friends...when my strength is in Him, God is my strength. He never fails, He is ever present. I sometimes just expect too much from others.

I miss mom and dad so much. We talk every day several times, but it isn't the same.

Todd and Lisa still call and check up on me....I think maybe they were coming to see me maybe as much as to see mom. I appreciate that.

Well, will update more later...obviously baby making is on hold!

No comments:

Post a Comment