Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Christian women...

My mother, mother in law and aunt arrived safely in Myrtle Beach last night. The trip was long, a bit painful but worth every minute. I rode in back with my Aunt Gladys and she is such a character. We all reminisced about my childhood and my cousins childhoods. So many funny times, like when I cut all Allan's hair off, or gave him a 'banana' pepper under the guise that it was like a banana! I was mischievous to say the least.

We get to the hotel and from the outside it looked nice, but I had never been here. I saw a couple pictures online and made the reservation. We get up to our room and ohh wow! The 3 bedroom condo is soooo pretty. There is granite counter tops in each bathroom and in the huge kitchen. The balcony is huge and is ocean front. Each bedroom has a balcony that has a great view of the ocean.

The room is so nice, the views are beautiful, the weather is great...so much to make someone happy. But what made me and my heart smile the most was sitting around the table and enjoying hearing some of the Christian women in my life talking. Praising God for a safe trip, great room...and for each other. We got our PJ's on and turned in.

I am hurting but the trip is so worth it. I will get to see Leslie tonight, along with all my old church family. I can't wait. I have missed her soooo much, Burt and Colin too of course.

Tomorrow I am going to the hospital to see my friends and have some blood work done. I am excited to see them as well. I haven't been out shopping, I think I will wait until Scott is here. He is coming tomorrow sometime...him and John. I can't wait! I miss him so much.

I am excited for Jubilee tonight, I am hoping that tonight will be the beginning of a healing spree in my heart and soul and hopefully body too.

Ooo it is getting late, I better Iron!

No comments:

Post a Comment