Monday, February 16, 2009

My hubby gave me....



A trip to....







wait for it.....











The ER for Valentines Day...ain't he sweet :)



He even sprung for the good drugs and a hot nurse. Ok, the nurse was not that hot but she was nice. I had a migraine for 4ish days and it was worrying him and between him and my mother and mother in law I went. I wish I had went Wednesday when he wanted me to, those drugs really worked!!



I did make it to Illan's birthday party for a short time, got some cute pictures but this one of his sister is my favorite. Lil miss Ida Hope







post signature

2 comments:

  1. OH MY!! I hope you are sooo much better now!!!!
    I'm so behind on reading blogs!! Your blog looks incredible!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl,

    I was thinking about you this evening. Just wanted to stop by and say hello. I hope you and Scott are doing well.

    ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete