Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Video worth sharing..

I was reading a blog the other day and saw this video, well worth sharing.



Then I get this email from a friend...really made me think. I know God speaks to us in many different ways, and maybe God is speaking to me through a friend.

I just wanted to tell you about a dream that I had, it really was more like a vision. So vivid, and when I woke, I believed it. In my dream, I was at church and they said we had a guest speaker who was there to talk about faith and how God always follows through(After Ayla was home from the NICU my husband and I talked to our church on this very subject)Anyway, you and Scott walked up to the front and began to talk about your journey with God through the TTC process. You had FOUR beautiful children. FOUR! They had come from a family who didn't care for them properly and you and Scott adopted them. Hope these are the children th were created for you and Scott, they looked like you and immediately called you Mommy and Daddy. You were saying that you now understood why you hadn't conceived, you had children but just needed to find them. You and Scott and your children were happy and complete. You also spoke of your stroke and felt that at that time that was god's way of stopping you from taking the TTC further - you were meant to find these children. There were 2 girls and 2 boys. I hope you don't think I'm crazy. I was so touched by the realness that I felt - I just needed to share with you. I feel like God was talking to me, that He wants me to guide you in the direction of fostering/adoption. You have babies Hope, they're waiting for you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment