Saturday, January 19, 2008

Moves me....

"I don't believe I'm infertile, I just honestly think, God's time for me as a mother hasn't come yet. On the scale of eternity where time ceases to exist, I am a mother. In future, I am a mother. In this present time, I am waiting to be a mother."

This was a statement made by a fellow blogger, it inspired me - moved me! I just had to share it with you. I am going to make a list of the blogs I have recently been blessed to find. It is one thing to share this 'journey' with others, but it it is wonderful to share it with other women who are or have been where I am - BUT...to read Christian women who are on this road...moves me!

1 comment:

  1. thanks for stopping by. Its always nice to meet christian sisters who can share & encourage in this journey

    ReplyDelete