Saturday, May 17, 2008

No news...well, not much

The doctor called Thursday and set up an appointment to go over the results for Tuesday. I don't know what that really means. I was under the impression if there was nothing then he would just call and refer me back to my GP.

I know this sounds crazy...but I hope there is something there that he can fix. Crazy? I just don't know what I would do if I got there and he said nothing is wrong, nothing I can do. Would that mean all this pain is here to stay, unfixable? I just can't bear the thought of it. Maybe it will be all clear and he will have an idea what it is and how to deal with it. PRAYING there is an end in sight for this pain.

I will post when I know more, thank you so much for your prayers and concern.


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Continuing to hope and pray that everything works out for the good.

    Love the new background!! :)

    ReplyDelete